• To be aware of expected findings following treatment
• To understand the additional benefits of functional imaging in cervical cancer follow-up
• To have awareness of common pitfalls in functional imaging assessment
• Post-radiation therapy imaging appearances in cervical carcinoma. Papadopoulou et al. Radiographics 2016: 36
• Providing MR imaging for cervical cancer brachytherapy: lessons for radiologists. Sullivan et al.
Radiographics 2018: 38 (3)
0.5 CPD credit
Watch the video and complete the online self-reflection form. Go to "My events" to download your certificate. You must login to watch the video and receive CPD.
Consultant Radiologist, Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Helen Addley is a Consultant Radiologist specialising in gynae-oncology at Addenbrooke’s Hospital Cambridge.
She completed an abdominal fellowship at McGill University in Montreal prior to her consultant position. She has presented at several international and national conferences including International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Radiological Society of North America, and the Royal College of Radiologists annual meeting.