The Indian Radiology and Imaging Association's (IRIA) hosted a virtual meeting delivered by the BIR focused on Artificial Intelligence over the weekend of Saturday 21-Sunday 22 November, this video is a recording of Saturday the 21st. This video is free to all IRIA members with a special discounted rate for BIR members.Speakers:
1.5 CPD credits.
- Dr Deepak Patkar, President of Indian Radiological & Imaging Association
- Dr Sridhar Redla, President of British Institute of Radiology and Consultant Radiologist, The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
- Dr Matt Lungren, Co-Director Stanford Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Imaging Center, Associate Professor Radiology
- Dr Balaji Ganeshan, Senior Imaging Scientist, University College London
- Dr Anjali Agrawal, Consultant Radiologist, Teleradiology Solutions
- Dr Greg Zaharchuk, Professor of Radiology and practicing Neuroradiologist, Stanford University; Co-founder of Subtle Medical
- Dr Kristina Elizabeth Hawk, Clinical Instructor, Stanford University School of Medicine President at RadPartners, Instructor at Stanford University
- Dr Charles Kahn, Professor and Vice Chair of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania
Watch the video and complete the online self-reflection form. Go to "My events" to download your certificate. You must login to watch the video and receive CPD.