The Indian Radiology and Imaging Association's (IRIA) hosted a virtual meeting delivered by the BIR focused on Artificial Intelligence over the weekend of Saturday 21-Sunday 22 November, this video is a recording of Sunday the 22nd. This video is free to all IRIA members with a special discounted rate for BIR members.Speakers:
1.5 CPD credits.
- Dr Deepak Patkar, President of Indian Radiological & Imaging Association
- Dr Sridhar Redla, President of British Institute of Radiology
- Dr Vasanth Venugopal, Imaging Lead & Consultant Radiologist, Caring, Mahajan Imaging
- Dr Vidur Mahajan, Head of Research & Development, Centre for Advanced Research in Imaging, Neurosciences & Genomics (CARING)
- Dr Judy Gichoya, Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Emory University School of Medicine
- Dr Vijay Jayaram, Consultant Radiologist, The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
- Professor Sanjay Gandhi, Core Clinical Research and Innovation Lead, North Bristol NHS Trust; and Head of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging, University of Bristol
- Dr Keith Dreyer, Chief Data Science Officer and Corporate Director for Enterprise Medical Imaging for Partners Healthcare; Associate Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School
Watch the video and complete the online self-reflection form. Go to "My events" to download your certificate. You must login to watch the video and receive CPD.