We held a morning of three interactive workshops with our ‘top tips’ delivered by radiology trainees from our ‘Young professionals and trainee’ committee and other radiology department professionals . This is a high yield video for anyone interested in applying to radiology.The application process
The ultimate guide on how to build your portfolio with an in-depth look at the essential components plus valuable extras for each subsection.
The radiology department
- Dr Khalil Elegendy, ST1 ACF Radiology, Imperial College London
- Dr Michael Njunge, ST1, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Jianan Yuan, ST1, Health Education North East
- Dr Charlotte Thompson, ST1 Radiology, Severn deanery – Bristol Royal Infirmary Dr Alice Spencer, ST1, The Royal London Hospital
Hear from our multi-disciplinary team to gain an insight into the many roles within the radiology department.
Picking a training scheme
- Dr Amy Eccles, Nuclear Medicine Consultant Radiologist, Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Ms Emma Compton, Reporting Radiographer, Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Mr Reshat Reshat, Vascular Sonographer, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Ms Claire Skinner, Head of Radiation Physics and Safety, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Ms Sophia Thom, Radiographer Specialist, Warrington and Halton Hospitals
Hear about our trainees’ experiences of their own training scheme across the country including academic fellowships, academies and different training programme strutures.
- Dr Jim Zhong, Cancer Research UK clinical research fellow and interventional radiology fellow, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Andrew Nanapragasam, Radiology Academic Clinical Fellowship
- Dr Manaswini Chaudhary, ST4 Radiology Registrar, North West School of Radiology
- Dr Cherry Sit, Radiology SpR, Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Sharenja Jeyabaladevan
The session was moderated by:
3 CPD credits.
- Dr Meghavi Mashar, Radiology Registrar, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Lauren Matthews, Medicine Teaching Fellow, Northwick Park Hospital
Watch the video and complete the online self-reflection form. Go to "My events" to download your certificate. You must login to watch the video and receive CPD.