After the success of the last three Artificial intelligence events in 2018, 2019 and 2020, we came back again in 2021. This time even bigger and better with a new format- VIRTUAL!
This year’s virtual event was held across two-days with afternoon sessions appealing to our multidisciplinary audience.
We invited all radiologists (consultants and trainees), radiographers, physicists, oncologists as well as other healthcare professionals and those with an interest in AI to join us at this exciting event.
- Dr Hugh Harvey (Managing Director, Hardian Health)
- Dr Amrita Kumar (Consultant Radiologist, Frimley Health)
- Ms Jessica Morley (Policy Lead EBM DataLab, University of Oxford)
- Dr Indra Joshi (Director of AI, NHSX)
- Dr Liz O’Riordan (Breast Surgeon with breast cancer and patient advocate)
- Mr Jeroen van Duffelen (COO and Co-founder, Aidence)
- Dr Neelan Das (Consultant Cardiovascular Interventional Radiologist & AI Lead Radiology, East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust)
- Mrs Karima Noren (CoFounder, The Privacy Compliance Hub)
- Dr Cynthia Iglesias (Senior Health Economist/Associate Professor of Health Economics, University of York)
- Dr Claire Bloomfield (CEO, National Consortium of Intelligent Medical Imaging, University of Oxford)
- Dr Geraldine McGinty (President of the American College of Radiology, Chief Strategy Officer, Weill Cornell Medicine)
Meet our sponsors!
4 CPD credit
- Veye chest, your automated lung nodule management assistant. CE certified solution for automated lung nodule detection and quantification on chest CT scans. Veye Chest is fully integrated into the radiology workflow and suitable for both routine clinical practice and lung cancer screening programmes. Click here to watch.
- Oncology Systems Limited (OSL)
- Watson Elementary® is an efficient and practical computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) software that provides clinicians with fully automated support during the analysis of multi-parametric MRI sequences of the prostate. In this video, we’ll show the power of the auto segmentation and contouring tool within Watson Elementary. Click here to watch.
- Zebra Medical VIsion
- Zebra Medical Vision explores data to optimize clinical decisions within the current workflow by providing actionable insights to identify treatment gaps and coordinate care. Zebra Medical Vision provides access to an ever-growing number of FDA cleared AI solutions, integrated into radiologist workflow at an affordable, fixed annual fee. Zebra-Med’s Platform allows healthcare institutions such as Intermountain Health, Oxford University Hospital, Spectrum Health, Northwell Health and Apollo hospitals to identify patients at risk of disease and initiate preventative treatment pathways to improve patient care. The company’s AI solutions analyze millions of clinical images in real time, detecting various medical indications, and alerting the relevant stakeholders in the hospital or clinic. Our AI solution offering ranges from Oncology and Bone Health to the world’s first Multi-modality Triage AI solutions for Mammograms, CTs and X-rays, that alerts at point of care. Click here to watch.
- Siemens Healthineers
- AI-Rad Companion, AI-powered, cloud-based augmented workflow solutions help you to reduce the burden of basic repetitive tasks and may increase your diagnostic precision when interpreting medical images. Click here to see more.
- Qure.ai has been building AI solutions for medical imaging since last 4 years which are now present across 30+ countries in 150+ sites. Qure's products are focused at improving quality of care through faster, more accurate diagnostic imaging making it more affordable and accessible through the power of deep learning. The company's product portfolio includes AI solutions for automated chest x-ray (qXR) and head CT (qER) reads deployed across triage, reporting assistance and progression monitoring use cases. Not only are they well adopted, they've also got some landmark publications including eminent journals like The Lancet. If you are a radiologist looking to manage workflows better, try out Qure's AI as your assistant. Click to view their latest video.
Watch the video and complete the online self-reflection form. Go to "My events" to download your certificate. You must login to watch the video and receive CPD.