This half-day virtual event covered various aspects of gastrointestinal imaging including diagnosis of common pathological conditions through utilising different imaging modalities. It highlighted several new diagnostic strategies and imaging modalities related to the gastrointestinal system. The video recording is suitable for radiologists – both consultants and trainees – as well as for allied health professionals with an interest in the area such as radiographers.
- To keep updated on the current knowledge in diagnostic gastrointestinal radiology
- To keep up-to-date with emerging diagnostic strategies
3 CPD credit
- Dr Khalid Ali, Consultant Radiologist, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow
- Dr Abdullah Al-Adhami, Consultant Radiologist, Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Dr John Gilmour, Consultant Radiologist, Western General Hospital and St John’s University Hospital, NHS Lothian
- Dr Li Wong, Consultant Radiologist, Western General Hospital and St John’s University Hospital, NHS Lothian
- Dr Su Reddy, Consultant Radiologist, Western General Hospital - NHS Lothian
- Dr Subra Viswanathan, Consultant Radiologist, Glasgow Royal Infirmary
Watch the video and complete the online self-reflection form. Go to "My events" to download your certificate. You must login to watch the video and receive CPD.