You can now purchase the video on a pay-to-view access if you missed the event. To purchase, please first ensure you are logged into your MyBIR portal. If you do not already have a MyBIR profile, please create one first. You can then click on the 'watch now' button on the video page to purchase access to the event.
All registration £40
* VAT added at check out where applicable
This event was suitable for anyone who currently works or is interested to work in interventional radiology and interventional cardiology. It was particularly geared towards nurses including student nurses who may wish to gain a further insight into the speciality area. The programme provided a broad understanding of imaging modality, radiation protection, safe sedation, clinical guidelines, and overall governance in imaging-related interventions. There were focused lectures and discussions on specific specialties.
Who should attend:
- Interventional radiology nurses, cardiology nurses, student nurses and general nurses as well as medical students.
- The event is suitable for radiographers who work or who are interested in interventional radiology are very welcome!
- To understand interventional radiology safety and governance
- To understand imaging related interventions from a nursing perspective
3 CPD credits
- Dr Fiona Miller, Consultant Interventional Radiologist, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Mrs Hannah Taylor, Deputy Lead Interventional Radiographer, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Amir Helmy, Consultant Vascular and Interventional Radiologist, Addenbrooke’s Hospital and West Suffolk Hospitals
- Dr David de MonteverdeRobb, Lead Pharmacist Peri-Op Services, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Nicholas Hilliard, Consultant Radiologist, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Ms Carmel Streater, VAU Manager, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Watch the video and complete the online self-reflection form. Go to "My events" to download your certificate. You must login to watch the video and receive CPD.