This multiday virtual teaching event will provide physics revision tutorials aimed at supporting trainees looking to take the first FRCR part 1 examination.
As part of registering for this event you will be required to submit questions/specific topics (at least 1 question per tutorial) that you would like to be discussed. Tutors will aim to prioritise discussion to questions/topics most frequently requested.
- Friday 21 May: Matter and radiation, Robert Speller, Professor of Physics Applied to Medicine, University College London
- Monday 24 May: Radioisotope imaging and associated radiation protection, Richard Fernandez, Clinical Scientist, Guy’s and St Thomas’
- Tuesday 25 May: Radiography, fluoroscopy and associated radiation protection, Claire Skinner, Head of Radiological Physics and Radiation Safety, Royal Free
- Wednesday 26 May: Ultrasound, Emma Chung, Lecturer in Medical Physics, University Hospitals Leicester
- Thursday 27 May: CT and associated radiation protection, Claire Jerrom and Ian Honey, Principal physicists, Guy’s and St Thomas’
- Friday 28 May: MR, Fran Padormo, Senior MR physicist, Guy’s and St Thomas’