This two–part event offered a wide range of topics covering imaging and radiological interventions of the prostate. Day one provided an update on mpMRI in prostate imaging including the pitfalls, the other diagnostic aspects, and case studies. Day two looked at the medical, surgical, and interventional radiological management of benign prostatic conditions like BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy) and LUTS (lower urinary tract symptoms).
- Become more confident in interpretations of mpMRI prostate
- Become familiar with the selection criteria, imaging, and technique of PAE
Who should watch?
- This video is suitable for new interventional radiology and urology consultants and radiology registrars and uro– radiology consultants
Thank you to our sponsors!Boston Scientific- TRUSELECT Microcatheter. The unique 2.0F design and 0.021” inner diameter allows physicians to go further in the anatomy, without sacrificing the high flow rates and embolic compatibility you need.Terumo- Terumo offers new microcatheter "Progreat Lambda" designed for treating challenging anatomies such as λ shape of acute curve, where you need Ultra Branch Selectivity. Available in lengths up to 175cm, 1.7F and 1.9F diameters and straight, angled and triple angle tip shapes.Abbott- Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Find out more here. 6 CPD credits
- Dr Reena Davda, Consultant Oncologist, University College London Hospital
- Dr Viktor Manolas, Consultant Urologist, Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Dr Aiman Haider, University College London Hospitals
- Dr Alex Kirkham, Consultant Radiologist, University College Hospital
- Dr Hersh Basra, Consultant Radiologist, Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Dr Heminder K Sokhi, Consultant Radiologist, The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Paul Strickland Scanner Centre, Mount Vernon Hospital
- Dr Amit Patel, Consultant Interventional Radiologist, The Lister Hospital, London
- Mr Mark Harris, Consultant Urologist, University Hospital Southampton
- Mr Ali Gharib, Consultant Urologist, Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Dr Tiago Bilhim, Consultant Interventional Radiologist, Saint Louis Hospital, Lisbon, Portugal
- Dr Timothy Bryant, Consultant Interventional Radiologist, University Hospital Southampton
- Dr Tarun Subharwal, Consultant Interventional Radiologist, Guy’s and St Thomas’s Hospital
- Dr Zaid Aldin, Consultant Interventional Radiologist, Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Dr Ari Isaacson, Consultant Interventional Radiologist, University of North Carolina, USA
- Dr Ian McCafferty, Consultant Interventional Radiologist, BSIR President, University Hospitals Birmingham
Watch the video and complete the online self-reflection form. Go to "My events" to download your certificate. You must login to watch the video and receive CPD.