You can now purchase the video on a pay-to-view access if you missed the event. To purchase, please first ensure you are logged into your MyBIR portal. If you do not already have a MyBIR profile, please create one first. You can then click on the 'watch now' button on the video page to purchase access to the event.
BIR plan 1 members £185
BIR plan 2 and trainee members £135
BIR retired and student members £75
Non members £295
* VAT added at check out where applicable
This is recording of Day Two of the BIR and RCR's joint AI Annual conference 2022.
We built on the success of the previous year's meetings by now looking at AI in practice. Featuring presentations of success in real life working with radiology AI as well as the further steps and routes to adoption. Our contributors this year shared their experiences, tips and best practice in the implementation of AI.
The event was held across two-days with sessions appealing to our multidisciplinary audience.
Throughout the two days, there was proffered oral presentations showcasing research projects at various stages of development and also industry sponsored talks discussing their pioneering work.
Please find the outline and programme for the event here.
- Mr Dominic Cushnan, Head of AI Imaging, NHSX
- Dr Gareth J Davies, UK Medical Director and Head of Body Section Europe, TMC
- Dr Fredrik Strand, Consultant Radiologist, Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden
- Dr Angus Chun Hei Wong, Medical Student & Researcher
- Dr John Woo, Medical Student & Researcher
- Dr Lei Wang, Postgraduate Student & Researcher, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Mr Stefan Wijnen, Global Sales Manager, IntelliSpace AI, Philips
- Mr Delmar Santos, CEO, Medsky Healthcare
- Dr Sotirios Bisdas, Consultant Radiologist, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in London
- Dr Anjum Ahmed, Chief Medical Officer, Agfa
- Dr Katharine Johnson, Consultant Thoracic Radiologist, Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust, University Hospitals Southampton NHS Trust
- Dr Struan Wilkie, Consultant Radiologist, NHSG Clinical lead for Radiology IT and Dr Gray’s Hospital Unit Clinical Director for Medicine and Unscheduled Care
- Dr Jonathan Nash Medical Director UK&I, Kheiron Medical Technologies
- Dr Christopher Austin, Medical Lead, International Public Sector Health, Amazon Web Services
- Dr Geraldine McGinty, Senior Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Dr Kiruba Nagaratnam, Consultant Stroke Physician and Geriatrician, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Mr Chad McClennan, President & CEO, Koios Medical, Inc
- Ms Akshayaa Vaidyanathan, Head of Research and Development, Radiomics
- Professor Declan O'Regan, Professor of Imaging, Imperial College London
- Dr Matt Maros, Departments of Neuroradiology and Biomedical Informatics, Medical Faculty Mannheim, Heidelberg University, Germany
- Professor Georg Langs, Medical University of Vienna, Contextflow
- Dr Alex Novak, Consultant in Emergency Medicine and Ambulatory Care, Oxford University Hospitals
- Dr Naglis Ramanauskas, Chief Medical Officer, Oxipit
- Dr Indrajeet Das, Consultant Radiologist, University Hospitals of Leicester
- Ms Clíodhna Ní Ghuidhir, Principal Scientific Adviser, AI Multi-Agency Advice Service NICE Scientific Advice National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Dr Harriet Unsworth, Technical Advisor, NICE Office for Digital Health
5 CPD credits
Watch the video and complete the online self-reflection form. Go to "My events" to download your certificate. You must login to watch the video and receive CPD.5